Let’s get some Camp LUCK creativity going! You have a chance to be a featured artist by drawing an original piece of art! The winning artwork may be used on a merch item (like a t-shirt/sticker) and sold in our Camp LUCK Swag Store next month! Deadline April 30th!
- Grab a piece of 8.5” x 11” paper.
- Draw a picture (with markers, pens, or paint) of why “Camp is Good”.
- Must be an original design.
- Please do not include your name on the design.
- Once your artwork is complete, scan it.
- Click here to learn how you can scan your document with an iPhone.
- Text (704.240.1041) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) your entry to Kim Jackson.
- Please be sure to include the name and age with the entry.
Important Dates & Info: The deadline to enter is April 30, 2022. The winner will be notified on May 1, 2022, via text or email. The contest is open to anyone under 18.
Fine Print: By submitting an entry, I consent that the design is an original artwork. I give Camp LUCK permission to feature my child’s artwork and name on social media. The winning artist releases the exclusive right to his/her artwork to be used on a merchandise item sold to benefit Camp LUCK. I acknowledge Camp LUCK has the right to make adjustments and alterations to the winning entry to ensure a high-quality design reproduction.